- Monday through Sunday, 8:00 AM until 7:30 PM
Please note: business hours are subject to change, so please check on them before making any specific plans.
This business has a storefront, as well as a food truck (small, self-driven) and food trailer (large, pulled behind another vehicle).
A food truck that works around the Washington Metro area. Check their Facebook page to see where they may be today.
- Wednesday through Saturday from noon until 9 PM.
- Sunday from Noon until 5 PM.
- Monday and Tuesday, closed.
Please note: opening and closing times are subject to change, so please check on them before making any specific plans.
- Monday through Saturday from 11 AM until 10 PM.
- Sundays, from 11 AM until 8 PM.
They don’t have a website at this writing, but they post their menu and specials on their Facebook page (see link below).
- Monday through Saturday, Lunch from 11 AM until 3 PM, Dinner from 5:30 PM until 10 PM
- Sundays, Brunch from 10 AM until 3 PM, Dinner from 4:30 PM until 9 PM
- Lounge, Happy Hour: Monday through Friday from 4 PM until 7 PM. Lounge Closes: Midnight, Sunday through Thursday; Friday and Saturday, 2 AM
- Monday and Wednesday, 8 AM until 2 PM (Contractor Buildings in California, MD)
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 7 AM until 2 PM (Brass Rail, Great Mills, MD)
This is a food truck that serves breakfast and lunch five days a week.
- Monday through Friday from 11:30 AM until 2:30 PM and 5:30 PM until 9:30 PM
- Saturdays from 5:30 PM until 9:30 PM
- Sundays from 5 PM until 8:45 PM.
We have listings for more than 300 businesses that will be of interest to a wide variety of residents and visitors. We are working to grow this directory all the time. If you know of a business that you think should be included, please contact us.
Here are additional details about some of the categories:
CSA stands for Consumer-Supported Agriculture — a plan whereby you purchase a share of the harvested goods. It is like a subscription service. Products vary by farm, so please check their details. Other farms sell in bulk, such that you may agree to buy a whole or partial cow or pig, and it is made available to you once butchered.
A place where several farms offer their products for sale. Many are closed during the cold months of the year. Also known as a Farmers’ Market — we’re going with the simple plural, but if you prefer plural possessive that’s fine by us.
A farm that offers such things as hay rides, corn mazes, petting zoos, etc.
This category is not for the large national chains, but rather highlights local grocery stores and small markets that typically feature local goods.
CSF stands for Consumer-Supported Fisheries — a plan whereby you purchase a share of the harvested goods. It is like a subscription service.
A place where you can pick your own fruits, vegetables, herbs, etc. Also known as “U-pick” or “Pick It Yourself.”